Would you like to be a part of creative family who is constantly learning, growing, loving and creating? Now is your time!
DRIP DANCER AUDITIONS
Date: Sunday, January 24, 2016
Registration: 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Audition: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: DRIP, 8747 International Dr. Ste. 102, Orlando, Fl 32819
(Backside of Senor Frogs & Denny's)
WHO SHOULD AUDITION?
DRIP dancers are so much more than dancers. We dance, act, choreograph, write stories, design drinks, write copy, bartend, sell merchandise, mix paint, move props, promote, dance on a bar, cut t-shirts, instruct tie-dye, make paint balloons, teach children, create events and so much more. If this excites you, you have your Friday-Sunday evenings available and you can commit to a 6+ month contract then you should audition!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
As always, dress to get colorful. You never know what art mediums you will be working with. Wear comfortable clothes that allow us to see your figure. Sneakers or rocker boots may be good for your feet.
Do I NEED TO RSVP?
Nope, just come anytime between between 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
Bring a resume and headshot. It may be beneficial to bring your performance resume and include other relevant experience as well.
WHAT KIND OF PERFORMERS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Joining the DRIP team is unlike any other experience. We are looking for a well rounded talented performer with an abundance of happiness. We look for:
- Ability to do modern, contemporary and improv dancing.
- Acting abilities
- Entrepreneurship - all team members add new ideas, make improvements, think and act like an entrepreneur.
- Adaptability - we update the show and experience every week so you must thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Fast learner - everyone is treated like their own independent business and creates and adapts systems often without help from others. You must be able to creatively troubleshoot and learn new methods for doing things on the fly.
- Works well under pressure - we combine art forms, we have a bar, we sell merchandise, we cut t-shirts, etc. There will always be a lot going on and you must thrive in this kind of environment.