Spend your Valentine’s Day splashing color, raw emotion and art on your lover at DRIP’s special Valentine’s Experience in Orlando. People love to be in love at DRIP and it’s no surprise when you combine unexpected interactive experiences, a theatrical love story, beautiful dancers dripping in paint, and creative cocktails.
For three days only, Thursday February 12th, Friday February 13th and Saturday February 14th 2015, you can attend DRIP’s Valentine’s Experience including a full length DRIP show and romantic encounters designed to arouse the senses.
DRIP is offering an unforgettable night that includes:
- A special edition DRIP Valentine's t-shirt to change into upon arrival and take home as a splattered souvenir.
- Complimentary paint station where you can paint your shirts and paint each other
- A full DRIP performance with live rock band, dancers, and performances in paint, flying water and sand!
- Live acoustic love songs
- Interactive couples contests with exciting prizes
- Special DRIP performances
- Sweet Chocolate Surprises
VIP Tickets: Include all of the above plus open bar and photo shoot to remember the night complete with copies of the photo files.
Ticket Prices (per person)
Thursday, Feb. 12: General Admission $44, VIP $94
Friday, Feb. 13: General Admission $54, VIP $104
Saturday, Feb. 14: General Admission $54, VIP $104
Tickets are limited so reserve early!
How to get tickets:
Reserve Valentine's Day Tickets Here or at the door if still available. Reserving your tickets online in advance is highly recommended since tickets are limited to just over 100 lovers per show and are likely to sell out.
Special ticket rates are available for groups of 8+ people by calling 347-855-3747.
DRIP is located at 8747 International Drive (I-drive), Ste. 102, Orlando, Fl 32819, on the backside of the building with Denny’s and Señor Frogs.