The Candy Bar
Treat your valentine to an artistic night of sweet intoxications!
Feb. 13, Feb. 14, Feb. 15, 2014
Valentine’s Day is around the corner and DRIP has created an artistic evening that combines sweet and intoxicating art installations, a live art show, band, dancers, flying paint, water and sand!
Local artists and architects have created interactive art installations with sweet and intoxicating edibles for you and your valentine. View, taste and interact with the lollipop tree, marshmallow art, gummy bear infused cocktails, pink martini inspired art and life sized candy board game.
Featured installation artists include:
Midtown Architecture Studio (M.A.S.)
A ticket to The Candy Bar includes:
- Interactive, Sweet and Intoxicating Art Installations
- A full DRIP performance with live music and dancers performing in paint, water, colored sand and more!
- White DRIP T-shirt for you to wear at the event and take home as a splattered souvenir.
- A T-shirt Artist with Custom T-Shirt Cutting
- Complimentary Paint Station
- Post Show Acoustic Love Songs
As with all DRIP events, people are strongly encouraged to dress down (jeans/flip flops or bring some fun tights and have your DRIP t-shirt turned into a Valentine’s dress) as colors fly with abandon.
Ticket prices (3+ hr experience):
$43 pp: Thurs. 2/13
$55 pp: Fri. 2/14 (Valentine’s Day)
$50 pp: Sat. 2/15
Doors open and the event starts at 8pm.
To maximize the experience, tickets have been limited to only 100 people. Purchasing tickets online in advance is highly recommended.