Ring in 2015 with a fusion of artsy electronic and sensual string music combined with edgy dance performances in DRIP’s industrial warehouse.
This year, experience:
- Complimentary champagne toast at midnight
- Glamour station to accessorize your evening look featuring complimentary glitter nails, lips and tattoos!
- Live violin (Chris Barbosa) and cello (Rose Mallare) collaboration with EDM DJ Kickz
- 1 AM pizza buffet, included with every admission
- Interactive installations on the dance floor
- Organic NEW dance performances featuring Kyra Jean Green and your favorite DRIP performers, Jessie Sander, Margaret Seither, Kyrie A. Kerstetter, and contemporary break dancing by Felix King!
- Champagne Chandelier and Cotton Candy Cocktails by Sky Candy
- HOTTEST New Year’s kiss giveaway sponsored by Fairvilla's Sexy Things - Intimacy & Wellness Boutique
- Dress in festive attire and enjoy champagne inspired art and cocktails.
Dress in festive attire and enjoy champagne inspired art and cocktails. Last year’s event was SOLD OUT so be sure to purchase tickets in advance! DRIP’s New Year’s Eve Champagne Ball is exclusive to guests 21 and over.
$75 General Admission, $125 VIP Admission in advance
$99 General Admission, $149 VIP Admission day of event (if still available)
Reserve New Year's Eve Tickets>
We highly recommend reserving your tickets online. VIP Admission includes unlimited champagne cocktails and a personal photographer to document your night. You get to keep the digital photos!
Location: DRIP is located at 8747 International Drive (I-drive), Ste. 102 Orlando, Fl 32819 on the backside of the building with Denny’s and Señor Frogs.