Looking for things to do in Orlando for Valentine's Day?
DRIP is offering a special Valentine's Day Experience February 13 through Saturday, February 16!
This Valentine's experience is perfect for those of you who are tired of the same old dress up, buy a box of chocolates and go to your regular restaurant for dinner.
Valentine's Day in Orlando
DRIP is offering a special package that includes:
- A four-course dinner-by-color where each course comes in a special hue; orange, blue, yellow and red. Gourmet chefs will be provided by In & Out Hospitality Concepts, and vegan/vegetarians options are available. Dinner is served via cocktail service and decorative food stations.
- A full 50 minute DRIP performance with live music, dancers, and performances in paint, water, colored sand and more!
- Post-show dessert party with live acoustic music by Lance Herring and additional musicians.
- A white DRIP t-shirt for you to wear at the event and take home as a splattered souvenir.
- A make-your-own Valentine Station.
- Reserve your tickets before Feb 13th and we'll include a $10 gift card from Fairvilla's Sexy Things per person!
As with all DRIP events, people are strongly urged to dress down (jeans, t-shirts, sneakers) as colored sand, paint and other media fly with abandon.
Wednesday, February 13: $65 per person RESERVE TICKETS>
Thursday, February 14: $90 per person RESERVE TICKETS>
Friday, February 15: $80 per person - *Special All Female Cast RESERVE TICKETS>
Saturday, February 16: $80 per person RESERVE TICKETS>
DRIP is for ages 21 and up. DRIP is located at 8747 International Drive, behind Denny's and Señor Frogs. Map and directions
In order to perserve the intimate and interactive environment at DRIP, only about 100 tickets will be sold per night. These events will most likely sell out so reserve your tickets ASAP.
Thank you to our Valentine's Day Experience Sponsor: